WALNUT RECTANGULAR BRUSH
Upgrade your hair’s natural shine with our Walnut Brush. Our Brushes work to unravel daily tangles + smooth every strand without friction or breakage. With every use, it also massages your scalp with its gentle round bristle tips, made of Beechwood! Each stroke distributes your scalp’s natural oils to the ends of your hair, giving a natural shine and sleek finish. Made with natural Walnut Wood, each brush is strong, uniquely beautiful, and made to last you a lifetime. Upgrade your daily hair care with our eco-friendly Walnut Brush – available in 2 variations!
- Works for detangling textured hair daily
- Best for textured hair types
- Can be used with hair styling + blow drying
- Adds shine by evenly distributing natural scalp oils to hair
- Long bristles to massage the scalp with every use
- Height: 21.12 cm/8.37 inches
Regular price $35.00 USD
MADE WITH WALNUT WOOD
Our Walnut Hair Brush is made of natural Walnut Wood. A dense + strong material, Walnut Wood is known to be durable and long-lasting. Each piece is beautifully handcrafted, with its own unique grain pattern + appearance. Our Walnut Hair Brush is one-of-a-kind, designed to last you a lifetime.
The brush bristles are made of natural Beechwood. Beechwood contains a complex fiber structure, making it naturally strong + shock-resistant. It adds shine to your hair by smoothing out frizz + evenly distributing your scalp’s natural oils along every strand.
6 BENEFITS OF USING WOODEN HAIR BRUSHES:
- Rounded bristles for gentle detangling
- Long bristles to massage + stimulate the scalp skin with every use
- Evenly distributes scalp oils on hair strands for natural shine
- Naturally conditions hair to provide a sleek + smooth finish
- Prevents friction + tension to avoid premature breakage + damage
- Biodegradable material upon disposal
CARE + CLEANING GUIDE
- Avoid contact with water. Water can cause swelling, cracking, warping or deterioration of quality with the wood.
- We recommend lightly coating your hair brush with natural oils (olive, jojoba, almond, flaxseed, linseed) a couple of times a year to maintain its structure + prevent damage.
- Walnut Wood is prone to scratches, please handle with care.
- Avoid storing in or near humidity, moist areas, direct sunlight or heat.
Use our Beechwood Brush Cleaning Tool after every use to clean away hair strands + prevent buildup from dust, dirt or scalp oils. For tougher buildups, use natural oils with a q-tip or gentle cloth to wipe the bristles + handle. Wipe away excess oils with a gentle cloth + let it air dry.