5 SIGNS YOU NEED A SCALP DETOX:
1. You experience hair fall or thinning. Toxins and buildup are continuously blocking your follicles and pores, making it difficult for your growing hair to receive nutrients and emerge.
2. You have an itchy or dry scalp. Unexpected flaking or dandruff will contribute to buildup that can clog your follicles and pores. This can also be caused by dead skin cells as your scalp skin naturally sheds every 14 days.
3. You have a greasy or oily scalp. Having excess oils on your scalp can block your follicles. These unhealthy oils function as a barrier that your new hair growth cannot get through.
4. You experience pain or irritations. This is due to lingering toxins, residue and buildup on your scalp, which indicates that your current hair care isn’t cleansing your scalp properly. This is most prominent with conditions such as psoriasis or acne, with regularly inflamed patches of skin.
5. You use multiple styling products. Chemicals from hairsprays or heat protectants can solidify, build up and linger on your scalp. With frequent use and prolonged contact, it will damage your scalp and hair health.
WHAT DOES OUR CHARCOAL SCALP DETOX DO?
- Unclogs and deep cleans follicles + pores by capturing toxins
- Cleanses away excess oils without stripping away natural sebum
- Naturally remedies inflammation caused by conditions such as acne or psoriasis
- Exfoliates dead skin cells, debris, residue + buildup from products and environmental factors
- Renews scalp skin by restoring elasticity and aiding cell repair + regeneration
- Combats oxidative stress and damage from hard water or pollution
- Enhances scalp’s nutrient absorption while speeding up the skin’s healing process
Our Scalp Detox contains ingredients found in nature to naturally exfoliate the scalp and detoxify scalp skin. This scalp care product exfoliates + unclogs pores, detoxifies + balances the scalp, and renews scalp skin. With such a strong impact, you only need to use this product once a week or as needed. See the key ingredients below that make this formulation effective for your scalp care.
- White Willow Bark contains salicin, a natural ingredient that provides the same benefits as salicylic acid. With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits, this potent ingredient cleanses away excess oils and exfoliates the scalp. It also calms irritated skin, aids in cell regeneration, and soothes pain.
- Witch Hazel Water effectively combats dandruff, reduces inflammation + excess oils on your scalp. It regulates the scalp’s natural sebum production while soothing redness and irritations. To support your hair health, Witch Hazel Water also cleanses away buildup caused by dry skin. It works as a natural remedy for skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal clings onto + catches toxins, making it easier to cleanse and detoxify your scalp. It deep cleanses + unclogs pores, balances your scalp’s oil production, and relieves irritations. With every use, it cleanses away buildup from oils, pollution, products, and bacteria while speeding up your skin’s healing process.
- Pineapple Fruit Extract reduces inflammation + enhances nutrient absorption with an antioxidant enzyme known as bromelain. It works as a natural exfoliant for eliminating dead skin cells from your scalp. It also repairs your skin, provides relief from irritations, and nourishes your scalp with Vitamin B + Vitamin C.
- Papaya Fruit Extract cleanses away dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and prevents excess oiliness. Rich in antioxidants, it combats skin damage and improves elasticity. It also contains enzymes, papin and chymopapin, that decrease inflammation and remove keratin that causes buildups.
- Cucumber Peel Extract is a powerful antioxidant, refreshing skin by decreasing skin damage + excess oils. This popular skincare ingredient moisturizes your scalp, and contains astringent properties to refresh + revitalize skin elasticity.
- Shikakai Leaf Extract functions as a natural cleanser by eliminating dandruff, dryness, itch and inflammation. Shikakai also assists in scalp recovery by treating cuts, abrasions and irritations. With every application, it gently conditions + nourishes your scalp without stripping away essential oils.
- Neem Leaf Extract offers antifungal and anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe and eliminate scalp irritations. As it combats fungal activities, it functions as a natural medicine for acne, dandruff and head lice.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil contains antifungal, antiseptic + anti-inflammatory properties to treat scalp irritations. It effectively combats dandruff-causing fungi, prevents buildup + cleanses away dead skin cells.
- Ginger Essential Oil gently reduces inflammation and provides relief for your scalp. With its antioxidant properties, it prevents cell damage and calms irritated skin.
HOW TO APPLY
Shake well before use. Apply generously all over the scalp after shampooing. Leave on the scalp for at least 10 minutes. Rinse scalp & hair thoroughly. Use at least once a week or as needed. For scalps that require deep exfoliation, it can also be used as a leave-in scalp mask before wash day.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Water/Aqua/Eau, Witch Hazel Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Shikakai Leaf Extract, Neem Leaf Extract, White Willow Bark, Cucumber Peel Extract, Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract, Brahmi Leaf Extract, Amla Fruit Extract, Tulsi Leaf Powder, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Papaya Fruit Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Ginger Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol.
Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Do not use if you have any nut allergies. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.