MADE WITH WALNUT WOOD
Our Walnut Hair Brush is made of natural Walnut Wood. A dense + strong material, Walnut Wood is known to be durable and long-lasting. Each piece is beautifully handcrafted, with its own unique grain pattern + appearance. Our Walnut Hair Brush is one-of-a-kind, designed to last you a lifetime.
The brush bristles are made of natural Beechwood. Beechwood contains a complex fiber structure, making it naturally strong + shock-resistant. It adds shine to your hair by smoothing out frizz + evenly distributing your scalp’s natural oils along every strand.
6 BENEFITS OF USING WOODEN HAIR BRUSHES:
- Rounded bristles for gentle detangling
- Long bristles to massage + stimulate the scalp skin with every use
- Evenly distributes scalp oils on hair strands for natural shine
- Naturally conditions hair to provide a sleek + smooth finish
- Prevents friction + tension to avoid premature breakage + damage
- Biodegradable material upon disposal
CARE + CLEANING GUIDE
- Avoid contact with water. Water can cause swelling, cracking, warping or deterioration of quality with the wood.
- We recommend lightly coating your hair brush with natural oils (olive, jojoba, almond, flaxseed, linseed) a couple of times a year to maintain its structure + prevent damage.
- Walnut Wood is prone to scratches, please handle with care.
- Avoid storing in or near humidity, moist areas, direct sunlight or heat.
Use our Beechwood Brush Cleaning Tool after every use to clean away hair strands + prevent buildup from dust, dirt or scalp oils. For tougher buildups, use natural oils with a q-tip or gentle cloth to wipe the bristles + handle. Wipe away excess oils with a gentle cloth + let it air dry.
Results may vary with every individual. For best results, consistency is required when using the product.