ROSE HAIR ELIXIR
The Rose Hair Elixir is our holy grail product of hair care. Formulated with over 15 organic oils, this Elixir is potent and serves a number of purposes. It can be used daily or as needed, when your hair needs a quick pick-me-up. It works best on dry hair to nourish split ends, tame frizzy hair, repair damaged texture and add shine. This little bottle does it all! It's great for hydrating hair before styling or on damp hair as a leave-in treatment. If that’s not enough for you, its intoxicating rose smell will have you coming back for more.
- Tames frizzy hair strands
- Repairs damaged hair + split ends
- Nourishes split ends + adds natural shine
- Protects hair lengths + seals in moisture
- Prevents premature breakage + environmental damage
Regular price $15.00 USD
Our Rose Hair Elixir is packed with 15+ plant-based oils that are key for repairing and maintaining the quality + health of your hair lengths. With consistent use, you can rejuvenate your hair texture, strengthen your strands, and add natural shine.
- Rose Otto Essential Oil keeps hair moisturized and hydrates dry, damaged & brittle hair.
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil will take your hair care to the next level. It's extremely rich in vitamins such as Vitamin A, C, D, B, E + K that are necessary for promoting healthy hair.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil is extremely rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A and E that protect the hair against sun damage. It repairs dry, brittle ends and seals moisture into the hair.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil is possibly the most powerful oil in the world. It has been said that Cleopatra used it as a beauty treatment for her gorgeous skin and hair. Moreover, it's high in nutrients such as antioxidants and essential fatty acids that protect your hair against environmental damage.
- Camellia Seed Oil offers a blend of proteins to fortify your hair + prevent moisture loss. This results in softer, stronger, hydrated + resilient hair.
- Evening Primrose Oil is full of essential fatty acids that actively prevents hair damage, strengthening + smoothing out your hair to restore its quality and avoid premature breakage.
HOW TO APPLY
Using the dropper, obtain a few drops of the Elixir on the palm of your hands. Gently rub between both hands and apply to dry hair, concentrating on the mid-section to the ends of your hair. Use The Rose Hair Elixir to deep condition ends by using a larger amount and let sit for a few hours or overnight. Wash out as usual. Use the Elixir as a heat protectant before blow drying or after styling to add shine and control frizz. For best results, apply daily. Store in cool, dry place (away from sunlight).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply it? How many drops do I use?
We recommend applying 1-2 drops to the palm of your hands, rub together, and apply evenly throughout the mid-section to the ends of your hair. Our products are extremely concentrated with natural ingredients, therefore a little goes a long way. 1-2 drops is a good place to start without weighing down your strands. If you feel your hair needs more, adjust the amount accordingly.
How often do I use it?
We recommend using it daily and when needed.
Can you use it on wet hair?
Yes, it is safe to use on wet, damp and dry hair. We encourage applying whenever it works best for you.
Do I wash it off?
It is a leave-in product for daily use. You are not required to wash it off.
Can I use it if I’m pregnant?
When using products containing essential oils, we recommend seeking advice from your doctor prior to using our products if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is it vegan?
Yes, it is vegan.
Can it be used on color-treated hair?
It is not specifically formulated for color-treated hair. Having said that, many of our customers with color-treated hair use it without any issue.
Is it gluten-free?
Yes, it is gluten-free. Please note it is not formulated in a gluten-free facility.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Avocado Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Flaxseed Oil*Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Camellia Seed Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Argan Oil*, Rosehip Fruit Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil*, Black Cumin Seed Oil*, Tocopherol/Vitamin E, Fragrance**.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
**DERIVED FROM ESSENTIAL OILS