A light-weight spray to balance and restore your hair! Once you wash your hair, your hair becomes negatively charged from water and surfactants found in shampoos. The negative charge raises the cuticles of each strand + tangles your hair, causing damage over time. The Neroli Hair Primer will help your hair achieve optimal pH levels as well as provide hydration + seal hair cuticles. Not to mention, it contains Neroli Floral Water for aromatherapy benefits!
- Balances optimal pH levels for your hair + scalp
- Restores hair quality and overall strength
- Clarifies hair after experiencing hard water
- Provides hydration + volume to limp hair
Regular price $25.00 USD
Our Neroli Hair Primer offers light, hydrating ingredients derived from nature to tame + protect your hair post-wash. With every spray, it will combat the effects of hard water, provide protein + moisture to improve your hair quality, and seal your hair cuticles to prevent damage and friction.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a natural acid that balances the pH of your scalp + hair. By lowering the pH, it supports your hair's quality by coating your strands, making it smooth, strong, and shiny.
- Honey is a powerful humectant + emollient that seals in moisture for lasting hydration. Similar to conditioner, it can soften, detangle and smooth out hair strands. By providing nutrients + antioxidants, it protects hair from texture damage caused by frizz + dryness.
- Panthenol moisturizes the hair, improves hair structure, adds lustre + shine. It seals your hair cuticles to prevent frizz + dehydration. It also helps balance your scalp from irritation, making it a healthy surface to cultivate unobstructed, healthy hair growth.
- Plant Keratin improves the strength of your hair’s internal structures, which are also made up of natural keratin. This contributes to strengthening your hair and improving its elasticity to prevent friction, frizz and tangles.
- Rice + Oat Protein increases natural volume and smoothness, while adding natural shine + lustre to your hair. It improves your hair’s ability to retain moisture, allowing it to keep hydrated all day long without drying out. These plant proteins also contribute to hair repair by mending damaged cuticles while coating strands to prevent water loss.
High alkalinity from hard water and other products can contribute to hair friction, breakage + dryness. High pH levels will damage your hair’s keratin and open your cuticles, allowing chemical and environmental elements to cause internal damage to your hair. This will also increase tangles, frizz and breakage over time. Made with neutralizing ingredients + protein, our Neroli Hair Primer is specifically formulated to balance, restore and protect your hair quality.
HOW TO APPLY
Shake well before use. Spray throughout clean, towel-dried hair. Apply generously on damp hair, from the root to the tip of your hair. Do not rinse off.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Neroli?
Neroli is an essential oil, extracted from Neroli flowers of bitter orange trees. It is named after Neroli due to the prominent Neroli scent.
What does it do?
It is a lightweight hydrating product. It combats the drying and negatively charged effects of hard water post-wash by balancing the pH of your scalp and hair. It also cleanses buildup, and acts as a light water-based hydrator. This works best for fine hair to provide moisture without weighing down your strands.
How often do I use it?
We recommend using it only on damp hair, post-wash. With this, we always recommend washing your hair only twice a week maximum. This helps to prevent frequently stripping away your scalp’s natural oils + overdrying your scalp skin.
When do I use it?
We recommend using it on clean + damp hair, after washing and towel drying.
Can I apply it on dry hair?
We do not recommend applying it on dry hair. Application to damp hair post-wash or just after towel drying is best.
Do I wash it off?
It is made as a leave-in product, you are not required to wash it off. It is integral to experience trial + error with the amount needed for your hair. With every use, adjust the amount accordingly to see what works best for your hair.
What is the pH level?
Between 4.5 - 5.5.
Can I use it if I’m pregnant?
When using products containing essential oils, we recommend seeking advice from your doctor prior to using our products if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is it vegan?
No, it is not vegan. It contains Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey which is derived from real honey.
Can it be used on color-treated hair?
It is not specifically formulated for color-treated hair. Having said that, many of our customers with color-treated hair use it without any issue.
Is it gluten-free?
No, it is not gluten-free.
What is the difference between this and the Leave-in Conditioner?
It is made to prime + protect hair from damage, and is used before any other product. It primes the strands + prevents moisture loss by sealing hair cuticles. It also balances the scalp’s pH levels post-wash, combats the effects of hard water, and lightly hydrates without weighing hair down.
Our Leave-in Conditioner is made to hydrate + condition your hair, and support texture. It de-frizzes, detangles + smooths out strands while providing hydration + sealing hair cuticles. It is used after the Neroli Hair Primer.
Can you use this and Leave-in Conditioner together?
Yes, you can use them together. During post-wash, first you apply our Neroli Hair Primer on your roots and hair. Then you can follow up and apply the Leave-in Conditioner on your hair.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Neroli Floral Water*, Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol*, Glycerin*, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Panthenol*, Sodium Lactate*, Apple Cider Vinegar Extract*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein*, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein*, Wheat Amino Acids*, Soy Amino Acids*, Arginine HCI*, Serine*, Threonine*, Betaine*, Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*, Lactic Acid*.
*DERIVED FROM COCONUTS, VEGETABLES OR PLANTS