MADE WITH NEEM WOOD
Our Neem Comb is made of natural, unvarnished Neem Wood. It is made up of interlocked grains, resulting in a strong + durable material. It also contains Nimbin, an active antifungal ingredient known to disinfect the scalp. This aids scalp health as you use the comb regularly, from your scalp to the ends of your hair. Every single comb is handcrafted and uniquely beautiful. Each piece will have its own unique grain pattern and appearance. We chose Neem Wood to create a timeless piece for your hair care, made to last you a lifetime.
6 BENEFITS OF USING WOODEN COMBS:
- Smooth teeth to prevent pulling, friction + tension during use
- Gentle surface evenly distributes oils + applied products on hair strands
- Prevents frizz + static as it cannot conduct electricity
- Minimizes breakage + knots with thorough detangling capabilities
- Smooths out hair without disrupting its natural texture
CARE + CLEANING GUIDE
- Avoid contact with water. Water can cause swelling + splintering with the unvarnished Neem Wood.
Neem Wood is prone to dryness and cracks. We recommend coating your Neem Comb with natural oils (olive, jojoba, coconut, neem) a couple of times a year to maintain its structure + prevent cracking.
Neem Combs naturally dry out or change shape with time and regular use.
Store comb at room temperature. Avoid storing in or near humidity, moist areas, direct sunlight or heat to prevent cracking.
Use natural oils with a q-tip or gentle cloth to wipe the teeth and handle. Stubborn dirt can be gently scrubbed away with a toothbrush. Wipe away dirt and excess oils with a gentle cloth and let it air dry.
Results may vary with every individual. For best results, consistency is required when using the product.