Hair growth starts at the root. The Rosemary Scalp Treatment is packed with over 15 herbal extracts that nourishes and stimulates your scalp. It is the ultimate product to help you achieve thicker, fuller and healthier hair. Used a couple times a week, the Scalp Treatment will provide intense hydration and repair the scalp for optimum growth. Its relaxing herbal scent makes it an essential part of any self-care day.
Our Rosemary Scalp Treatment contains 32 ingredients and each ingredient is key for optimal hair health + growth. There are absolutely no fillers in this product. Each ingredient has been thoroughly researched and intentionally selected.
- Rosemary Essential Oil has been used for centuries to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, prevent hair loss, slow down greying, and combat scalp irritations. Often compared with minoxidil (a popular drug), it improves circulation in the scalp + encourages cellular turnover - both improving hair growth + preventing hair loss. This is why our formulation includes Rosemary in two forms: herbal extract and oil form.
- Castor Oil is high in Vitamin E, Omega 6 + 9, and ricinoleic acid. Ricinoleic acid balances the scalp's pH level, providing the perfect conditions for hair growth. It also supports keratin and increases overall hair thickness with high amounts of antioxidants. This ingredient is key in combating thinning hair and bald patches.
- Bhringaraj is an Ayurvedic herb found throughout India and the southwestern U.S. The best Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss + premature greying, its name means “ruler of the hair”. It also helps hair become dark, dense and lustrous, giving it a fuller appearance while supporting natural hair growth. Ayurvedic herbs are the oldest practice of natural medicine, known to ‘cleanse’ the body, boost protection, and provide natural benefits for your hair and health. This is why the formulation also includes Brahmi Leaf Extract, Amla Fruit Extract, Tulsi Leaf Extract, Neem Leaf Extract, and Shikakai Nut Extract.
- Fo-ti is an herb native to China, known for its ability to slow down greying and soothe itching. Research and data strongly suggest that Fo-ti Extract may promote hair growth by elongating the anagen stage (hair growth) and/or delaying the catagen stage (hair regression). This herb works to improve hair retention and longevity.
- Green Tea is known to contain health benefits, including for hair, which can be attributed to the active compound EGCG. In one small study, researchers added topical green tea-derived EGCG extract to the scalps of three participants with alopecia. After 4 days, the participants experienced significant increases in hair growth activity. EGCG works to maximize hair growth by stimulating hair follicles and preventing damage to skin + hair cells.
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is the hormone responsible for body hair growth. The proteins around your follicles allow testosterone and DHT to bind to them, resulting in hair growth. This natural process becomes a problem when DHT binds to the proteins and clings on for too long, suffocating your follicles, and making the growing hair much weaker on output. Luckily, there are ways to block DHT: natural ingredients can prevent DHT from clinging onto your follicles, while stimulating hair growth.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is an effective DHT blocker, known to solve male pattern baldness by increasing hair count. It actively blocks 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme responsible for converting regular testosterone into DHT. Less DHT means less follicle miniaturization, letting your hairs grow out and receive proper nutrients.
- Red Clover Extract is a flowering plant that belongs to the legumes family, alongside peas and beans. The biochanin A found in Red Clover Extract inhibits the 5-alpha reductase activity responsible for androgenic alopecia. As it works to inhibit follicle shrinkage, it improves hair anchoring and retention.
- Fenugreek herb is native to Southern Europe, the Mediterranean, and Western Asia. An animal study has shown that herbal oil mixed with Fenugreek Seed Extract can increase hair thickness + growth. This herb slows down the clinging of DHT and improves circulation to your follicles, effectively treating hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract is a natural remedy used for treating hair loss. Native Americans used this plant and its berries as medicine + food for hundreds of years. Research suggests an extract of Saw Palmetto berries may block 5-alpha reductase. With regular application, this herb works by increasing hair count.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST: Castor Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Olive Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Macadamia Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Black Cumin Seed Oil*, Argan Kernel Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract*, Brahmi Leaf Extract*, Amla Fruit Extract*, Tulsi Leaf Extract*, Neem Leaf Extract*, Shikakai Nut Extract*, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Ashwagandha Root Extract*, Fo-ti Extract*, Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract*, Red Clover Extract*, Nettle Leaf Extract*, Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Rosemary Extract*, Grape Seed Extract, Burdock Root Extract*, Dandelion Root Extract, Horsetail Extract, Peppermint Oil*, Rosemary Oil*, Orange Peel Oil*, Tocopherol.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
DIRECTIONS: Apply to dry hair. Section hair in the middle using a tooth comb and apply directly on the scalp using the dropper. Keep sectioning hair until the treatment is on all parts of the scalp. Massage the scalp for 3-5 minutes. Leave on for a few hours or overnight. Shampoo twice. For best results, use 1-2 times per week for at least 60 days. Store in a cool, dry place (away from sunlight).