Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a natural acid which balances the pH of your scalp & hair. By lowering the pH, it also support hair smoothness, strength, and shine.
Honey is a powerful humectant and emollient, it seals in moisture for lasting hydration
Panthenol moisturizes the hair, improves hair structure & adds luster + shine
Plant Keratin improves the strength and elasticity of hair
Rice & Oat Protein increases volume, moisture, shine, flexibility, and softens hair
WHAT DOES THE NEROLI HAIR PRIMER DO?
High alkalinity can contribute to hair friction, breakage & dryness. Our Neroli Hair Primer is specifically formulated to do the following:
- It reduces the negative charge on your hair by balancing the pH of your hair & scalp
- It clarifies the hair and prevents product build-up
- An after shower spray that lightly coats your hair with water-based, light hydrators & panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- It closes and seals your hair cuticles with plant keratin & protein
- It primes your hair to accept other styling or leave-in products
- It is an excellent leave-in product for anyone with very thin, fragile hair that is easily weighed down
- It works as hair balancer & clarifier for individuals who live in an area with hard water or mineral-rich water
HOW TO APPLY
Shake well before use. Spray throughout clean, towel-dried hair. Apply generously on wet hair, from the root to the tip of your hair. Do not rinse off.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Neroli Floral Water, Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol*, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Panthenol, Betaine*, Sodium Lactate*, Apple Cider Vinegar Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Arginine HCI, Serine, Threonine, Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Potassium Sorbate*, Citric Acid*.
*Coconut, Vegetable or Plant-derived
Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Do not use if you have any nut allergies. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.