04.17.2023 - Our Herbal Conditioner has been discontinued and no longer available for purchase. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
The Conditioner that does it all. What if you could detangle, repair damage, and promote hair growth all at the same time? Now you can! The Herbal Conditioner contains a powerful herbal formula to help you achieve your healthiest hair ever. Formulated with over 10 organic herbs, this conditioner’s rich formula works as an excellent moisturizer. Used regularly, The Herbal Conditioner will boost collagen growth, helping strengthen and restore vitality with every use. Works great for all hair types. Available for Thin to Normal or Thick to Curly hair types. Paraben and sulfate-free.
Regular price $5.00 USD
- Slippery Elm Bark + Marshmallow Root contains mucilage properties that works as an all-natural detangler. They work to revive dry hair due to their moisturizing properties.
- Horsetail contains a very high content of silica, which is a key enzyme in collagen growth. The collagen protein is found in skin, bones, and – you guessed it – hair. The silica content in horsetail helps strengthen weak and damaged hair, restoring its vitality with consistent use.
- Bhringaraj is a star Ayurveda herb that prevents hair fall + premature greying, strengthens the hair roots, conditions the hair well, prevents split ends and stimulates hair growth – in short, everything needed for healthy hair.
- Amla contains 20x more vitamin C than an orange and is a powerful antioxidant. Due to its essential fatty acids, Amla strengthens hair follicles and stimulates hair growth. It is also a fantastic remedy for dry, flaky and itchy scalp as it has the ability to penetrate the scalp deeply to nourish it.
- Brahmi is an Ayurvedic herb that has a number of herbal powers beneficial to both the hair and scalp. We use Brahmi in our products as a way to treat and prevent split ends and breakage. This herb coats the hair follicles with a layer of protection to help your hair develop volume and length overtime.
HOW TO APPLY
Shake well before use. Apply to wet hair. Concentrate on mid to ends of the hair strands. Leave on for 2-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use within 6 months of opening. Some herbal ingredients may separate but it does not affect the efficacy of the product.
WHICH CONDITIONER TYPE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Our Thin to Normal Conditioner formula is light-weight yet hydrating. It contains all of the ingredients of Thick to Curly Conditioner however in less percentage so it does not weigh your hair down. Our Thick to Curly Conditioner formula is packed with high percentage of hydrating ingredients for thick, curly or moisture-lacking hair.
Below is a general guideline:
- if your hair is thin/fine but you have a lot of hair – Thin to Normal Conditioner
- if your hair is thin/fine but curly (type 3A) – Thin to Normal Conditioner
- if your hair is straight but thick with smooth/silky texture – Thin to Normal Conditioner
- if your hair is straight but thick with rough/dry texture – Thick to Curly Conditioner
- if your hair is wavy with normal/smooth texture – Thin to Normal Conditioner
- if your hair is wavy with thick/rough texture – Thick to Curly Conditioner
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I use it?
We encourage washing your hair approximately twice a week. With this, you may use our Herbal Conditioner for every hair wash. However, it is not required for use with every wash. Frequency of wash depends on the needs of your hair + hair type.
What is the pH balance?
Between 4.5 - 5.5.
I have curly hair but it’s thin/fine. What type of conditioner do you recommend?
For any thin/fine hair, paired with any hair type, we recommend using our Thin to Normal Conditioner.
What’s the difference between the two types of conditioners?
Our Thin to Normal Conditioner formulation is made for fine or thin hair, paired with any hair type. It is lightweight and hydrating, without weighing down your strands.
Our Thick to Curly Conditioner formulation is made for thick hair, paired with any hair type – commonly with curly and wavy hair types. It is packed with a high percentage of hydrating ingredients, especially for moisture-lacking hair.
Can I use it if I’m pregnant?
When using products containing essential oils, we recommend seeking advice from your doctor prior to using our products if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is it vegan?
Yes, it is vegan.
Can it be used on color-treated hair?
It is not specifically formulated for color-treated hair. Having said that, many of our customers with color-treated hair use it without any issue.
Is it gluten-free?
Yes, it is gluten-free. Please note it is not formulated in a gluten-free facility.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Water/Aqua/Eau, Safflower Seed Oil**, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Glycerin**, Diheptyl Succinate*, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*, C13-15 Alkane*, Camellia Seed Oil**, Panthenol*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Slippery Elm Bark Extract*, Marshmallow Root Extract*, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract**, Brahmi Leaf Extract**, Amla Fruit Extract**, Tulsi Leaf Extract**, Neem Leaf Extract**, Shikakai Bark Extract**, Burdock Root Extract*, Aspen Bark Extract*, Chia Seed Extract**, Lemongrass Essential Oil**, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzoic Acid*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol*, Citric Acid*.
*DERIVED FROM COCONUTS, VEGETABLES OR PLANTS
**CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
The percentage of some ingredients differ for Thin to Normal and Thick to Curly Conditioner formulas, however the ingredient list remains the same.
As of May 2021 – Slight scent change due to new essential oil supplier.